Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
She wouldn't. Besides my dream vehicle is a 70 442.. but every now and then a k2500 burb in mint condition is tempting or a gmt400 blazer lol. Either way dont have the money to take other projects lol
Then you're just like me and a lot of people on this forum. I'd love a 400 2 door too,Blazer/Tahoe that is , but they're either too expensive or too crusty.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I'm going to put this in daily truck pictures but if someone feels it should be moved, be my guest. Friend of mine just sent me these pictures of his latest "find".
Square body home made winch truck, 454, probably grandma 4 speed, obviously hasn't moved in a while under its own power. But it does have a tachometer gauge cluster! PM me if you're interested, and I will give you his contact information. He's slightly south of Conroe, Texas which is north of Houston. Thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach

ps: he didn't say what $$ he wanted to get out of it. Probably doesn't have much in it though cause it's how he does things. He is a country boy for sure, builds hot rods and fixes stuff. Worked on my Burb before, did a good job.

just talked to him, he said the truck has a 20,000 pound Ramsey winch on it, in good condition. The cab is bad but the rest is better than it looks. It's a 73 with a good VIN and he has the title.
Very surprised that it has the tach! Definitely hard to come by. Usually those Custom Deluxe's were bare bones trucks with idiot lights and such. What year is it? Looks like a 73-75.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
So like in the Spring, Magnolia, Oak Ridge area? Lol
Actually I'm south central (by the Dome). My friend is in Grangerland, but his address comes up Conroe. Guess the little town got absorbed into Conroe. If you were ever at the Conroe swap meet( going on since the late 80s) at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds, he's off the same road but the other side of town.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Very surprised that it has the tach! Definitely hard to come by. Usually those Custom Deluxe's were bare bones trucks with idiot lights and such. What year is it? Looks like a 73-75.
He said the VIN and title show it's a 73. That's what I figured by the look of it. He's done Chevys but his daily driver trucks have been several Cummins Dodges/Rams. He's hauled and fetched cars from all over, and got and towed the 40' gooseneck trailer that my family lives in. (Very long and complicated how we came to do this, but I won't go into it now.)

Last edited:

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Actually I'm south central (by the Dome). My friend is in Grangerland, but his address comes up Conroe. Guess the little town got absorbed into Conroe. If you were ever at the Conroe swap meet( going on since the late 80s) at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds, he's off the same road but the other side of town.
I’m from Splendora so I’m pretty familiar with Grangerland. And yes...FM 3083 lol. I grew up off of FM 2090