Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Saw this today in my junkyard adventures. 67-72 with badges saying it's a c20 but it has an 8 lug front axle. And I have never ever seen a long bed step side in person until now.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk Pro

Get that thing out of there, now! Squarebody longbed stepsides are rare; but 67-72s are damn near impossible to find!

Truck looks good, can't say I agree with your choice to lose the paint matched flares but you each their own

Eh, I just wasn't a fan of them; it felt like too much red in my opinion, if it were a different color like black, dark blue I would've kept the color match, plus I'm a sucker for two-tone, even if it's just flares that's a different color.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Saw this today in my junkyard adventures. 67-72 with badges saying it's a c20 but it has an 8 lug front axle. And I have never ever seen a long bed step side in person until now.

Hide that thing, wife's uncle an cuz up in Burney are always buying those trucks, fixing and flipping or hoarding em an I'm sure they'd love something like that, Ive never seen a step side.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Get that thing out of there, now! Squarebody longbed stepsides are rare; but 67-72s are damn near impossible to find!

Eh, I just wasn't a fan of them; it felt like too much red in my opinion, if it were a different color like black, dark blue I would've kept the color match, plus I'm a sucker for two-tone, even if it's just flares that's a different color.
Never seen one of those before. I'll take your word for it that it's rare as ****. If it's clean I'd save it.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok so I just did quick search an in 1967 they made just over 275k half tons, abt 190k longbeds an less then 20k longbeds stepsides

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
It's a 69 or a 70. Looked at it today and it has an aluminum grille with Chevrolet across it. This is a truck I'd genuinely enjoy bringing back to life! I need my own "roadkill" show lol

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's a 69 or a 70. Looked at it today and it has an aluminum grille with Chevrolet across it. This is a truck I'd genuinely enjoy bringing back to life! I need my own "roadkill" show lol

Well you've already got a YouTube channel so start recording an posting

gstubbz

Reaction score
I actually did record a video of it today too! When it hits midnight I'll upload it, hit the monthly internet data cap a week ago so I haven't been able to do much lol

gstubbz

Reaction score
He also has something else. Not a truck, but a 1976 Pontiac Trans Am 50th anniversary... With a 455 Olds and a Hurst T-top. Rare car, guess there was 110 made in that config. Neat car but it needs lots of work to be restored. Also has all the number matching paperwork and window sticker.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll keep an eye out. I couldn't find much info for any other year besides the 67 but I assume they'd be the same.

gstubbz

Reaction score
So that truck is a 1970. Did a VIN breakdown.

Also, it's 12:07am so that means the video is uploaded!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

KS240Z143814

K - 4x4
S - 6 cylinder
2 - 3/4 ton
4 - pickup with cab and bed
0 - 1970
Z - Fremont CA
143,814 unit built