Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I like it! How'd the front end handle the plow weight?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I haven't cranked the t bars at all yet but it needs done. This plow is heavy I'm pretty sure it's one of the first ever v plows.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Did some wheeling up Fort Sage. It's super muddy, super windy, super rainy. We are all soaked! 4wd was definitely a nice feature to have.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk Pro

Heard the winds pretty crazy over there, had a empty semi flip and closed 395 for a bit.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Heard the winds pretty crazy over there, had a empty semi flip and closed 395 for a bit.

It was bad! They should have closed it earlier but they did about half an hour after I drove out to Doyle. The wind was insane! I didn't see the flipped semi on my way back though.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I wish my paint looked this good in person as it does in pictures.

And I was digging through my screenshots, and found the first time I ever saw my truck; the son of the elderly couple selling it listed it as a 97, but I knew it was a 96 as soon as I saw the dash in one the pictures he sent me.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score

Saw this today in my junkyard adventures. 67-72 with badges saying it's a c20 but it has an 8 lug front axle. And I have never ever seen a long bed step side in person until now.

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks good, can't say I agree with your choice to lose the paint matched flares but you each their own