Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
7 inches of snow here......it's in the 20s.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

It's been anywhere from 12-28 here at night. Just no snow and I'm glad there isn't any lol

Oh added another truck to the photo since I drove it to the store a few minutes ago

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk Pro

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Drove from Mississippi to Oklahoma Friday and Saturday to get rid of this hunk of ****

Brought this low mileage beauty home instead. 45k miles, non-AFM 6.2, and 3.73's. Oh and the 2013 year only color heritage blue. Super pumped. It will be un-peepawed very soon.

joep88cheyenne

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey 89RCLB do you think you could shoot a pic of the headliner in the one on the far left? I am looking to replace mine as it is almost ready on its own to drop off the mounting board. and looking to see what the slight difference might be as I am considering options.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not the greatest pic...taken shortly after recovering my headliner.

imag0228-jpg.45221

I believe that your headliner board is full length whereas mine stops just beyond the beginning of the trim piece and does not reach to the dome light.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score

This was the headliner in my 93 cheyenne. I hated it. And also is full length doesn't have the long roof trim piece

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk Pro