Crash’s C2500 Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caspian

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my original 98 grille was shot, this is a GM original 91 grille, just so i wouldnt have to swap lights and such over, but im really debating the later 90s GMC grilles...just due to i like the bright light and such, but i just cant pull the trigger on it when i have so many drivability things to fix.

I hear you on that. I've had mine parked since around this time last year and have had it apart and not running that entire time until a few days ago. Still have driveshaft and other assorted things to try to even move it.

crashnitup

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well had limited light, so started cleaning everything while the sun was still up. Gotta bleed the clutch more, first time getting in truck, there’s no real petal. So I’ll address that tomorrow

crashnitup

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I took the side moldings off the doors. Found a Silverado grille for free, although it needs a crack repaired. Might have found a bed! Also detailed my DD since I’m traveling to my folks for Christmas tomorrow.
Also WAY over the no heat or position controls. Guess I’m buying a control panel for Christmas.

You must be registered for see images attach