Corner Lights mod?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I've Really grown to hate the one piece stock corner lights on my 88, and short of buying a new grille, I can't find any way around them. Anyone have a way to cover the gap that an aftermarket set would leave if i were to buy the upper/lower pieces? Or maybe someone has a set of decent looking one piece markers?

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Depends on what your definition of "decent looking" is I guess, but LMC has one of the only aftermarket single lens sets I've ever seen.

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cd/full.aspx?Page=64

Not my thing really but your options are very limited for that grille. I don't think there's any way to make a four piece set work on it.

EDIT - Whoops... The ones I linked are for the W/T grille, which is what I thought yours was at first glance. Then I noticed the quad beams.... Sorry! I'll keep an eye out for something that will fit.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Swapping to a newer grille with the 4 corner lights is the only way to make it look good. You can get everything you need for the swap from a junkyard for pretty cheap

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Swapping to a newer grille with the 4 corner lights is the only way to make it look good. You can get everything you need for the swap from a junkyard for pretty cheap

X2. This is probably your best bet if you hate the single piece corners. Personally I don't think they look bad right now in your pic, though. I kind of like them because you don't see them nearly as often.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
No one said you had to throw it out. Buy a newer grille and sell the old for whatever it costs you to buy the newer stuff