Come and get it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

I am gonna call them and ask what is wrong with it.

I called and they said has ABS light on and has transmission problems. That's all they would tell me on the phone.

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like a steal of a deal. You probably already know full well at 159K the intake gaskets are either shot or have hopefully already been replaced, and that 4L60E is likely popped. ABS light could be as simple as a bad hub bearing.

That torn driver seat bottom isn't bad yet but will get there quickly, though replacement leather covers are available, fairly inexpensive, and not bad to DIY.

I say go for it!

Richard

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sir,

This engine bay photo has this rust-belt vet all sparked up:

You must be registered for see images attach

Just looking at the condition of the brake lines, the cleanliness of the black box, same for the coolant overflow recovery tank,
and what I can see of the positive battery cable connection, this would make my short list. *Especially* if I could hear the
engine start from stone cold and it was as quiet-running as it is good looking. Fix what's broken, and enjoy a virtual new car
experience for 1/10th the price of admission?

Sure looks nice from over here across the country. :0)

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Not in the market for it. I have a near perfect 2005 Tahoe Z71 with 160k miles, my girl has a 2002 TrailBlazer with 73k miles and the 1990 K2500 with 129k miles. The work on the K2500 is to take care of very minor things. All are very dependable. I was pointing it out for any member here. I will do the same at my other forum, Tahoe/Yukon Forum.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
If was local, I would go check it out and drive it. It is about 30 miles away though. Not worth it to me to go that far when I know I am not buying.