Clear Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Pics of your truck are the reason I found myself a pair. It is sick.
@Richard

My truck? Thanks! I've done a lot to it from bone stock but I think it's still pretty tame. Wish I could commit to getting it into paint one of these days.

Drove it on a cross-town trip today and kept thinking, man, it needs an engine swap...

Richard

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL. Na I think I hold on to my crew cab buddy. Need the room of the crew cab.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just won some clear/red tail lights on ebay and removed the red reflector and installed all clear reflectors. So now I have all clear tail lights:smoke2:
You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great. :) Begs the question though; where did the clear reflectors come from? Am I nutty here or did those come out of OEM lenses? Can't recall ever busting one open to see what was inside.

Richard

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks someotherguy!!! Yes clear reflectors are from oem lights. I just switched reflectors over.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I doubt I will ever put these lights on my truck. But I couldn't resist them, just to have a set stashed. I gave my other set to my dad. Been wanting to get a white gmt400 later down the road. So these will come in handy. Was of even thinking of selling my crew cab and finding a white crew cab. This is my second black truck in a row and im really tired of black. Always wanted a white trucks. I don't know yet