Clean SS, decent price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Somebody buy this and join the SS club. Seems like a pretty nice truck, I wouldn't give over $7 for it, but the interior looks like it's been redone, pretty recently too. This is one of the rare ones too, 91+, incase anybody cares. If I was gonna trade my truck it'd be for one just like this.
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/2837110808.html

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
That IS a very nice truck! Yea, that interior has been redone. Good job, but not what I would have done. Even still, nice truck!

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think only '93 had the different color interiors available. '92-'93 had those stickers though. '90-'91 definitely only had carmine red interior (also special seats).

I agree something is up with the interior. The tops of the door panels do not look like OEM material. Neither do the seats.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea we confirmed on the SS site, while very nice not original. And we are pretty sure its a 93 b/c of the dual studs in the air cleaner. Truck also has somekind of alarm system, you can see the horn on the drivers side mounted to inner fender. Still, I'd say it's a nice truck. I dunno If I'd give him what he's askin for it, but oh well.