Chris AU's '94 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Got a good bit done today, shampooed the carpet really well, came cleaner than I thought it would. Also did some cleaning in the engine bay. Added bed rails covers and a tailgate cap and got my toolbox on. Got the rear taken apart for my 1.5" blocks and discovered they sent the wrong U-bolts so I called it a night and ordered the correct ones. Plan on adding the new stereo and sub this week, as well as an XJ steering shaft. My new wheels and tires have already shipped so I should have them soon! Just gotta wait on the new U bolts.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
After a lot of four letter words I got the blocks and crank done today. Have a ton to do, picked up a new battery, EGR valve, and PCV valve and PCV & breather hoses and grommets today. Both the PCV and breather hose or grommet are leaking oil it appears.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The lack of pictures in this thread is disturbing....

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Man this truck sounds like its going to be sick! Can't wait to see the wheels and tires on it, we really need some pics when they're mounted up. Makes me want a Z even more