Chris AU's '94 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well scrap that, Discount Tire Direct cancelled my order, on back order until November! Soooo I called 4 Wheel Parts and go the 35x12.50x15 BFG M/T KM2's on 15x8 Pro Comp 1069's :)
Yay!!!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
It was $1312 delivered with them already mounted and balanced with new lugs form 4 Wheel Parts. I was going to end up paying over $1000 delivered just for tires to them pay to have them mounted and balanced (and sit in a lobby for an hour while they did it), and now I can sell the Eagle Alloy's, so I think I did as good as I could to get 35" M/Ts on it. Plus I know BFG M/T's have an excellent reputation.

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
It was $1312 delivered with them already mounted and balanced with new lugs form 4 Wheel Parts. I was going to end up paying over $1000 delivered just for tires to them pay to have them mounted and balanced (and sit in a lobby for an hour while they did it), and now I can sell the Eagle Alloy's, so I think I did as good as I could to get 35" M/Ts on it. Plus I know BFG M/T's have an excellent reputation.
I might be interested in those eagle alloys.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I swear, every time you get a truck it makes me want to sell my Duramax and buy another 400 to build up!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Well scrap that, Discount Tire Direct cancelled my order, on back order until November! Soooo I called 4 Wheel Parts and go the 35x12.50x15 BFG M/T KM2's on 15x8 Pro Comp 1069's :)

Sweet man! Can't wait to see them on there! Did u get the white letters out?

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I cleaned all the plastic in the truck and started on the carpet tonight. LOTS of dirt in there. I still can't believe how good of condition the interior is (albeit dirty). Did I mention it still has the factory floor mats? I'm going to shampoo the carpet and seats and door panels pretty well. Obviously it's not going to be a show truck but man I owe it to that perfect interior to get it as clean as I can!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Ordered a Pioneer DEH-150MP CD player, I hate the one in the truck. Also ordered a 12" Kicker Comp and box for a little bump haha. I am going to have so much to do on this truck in the next few weeks...