Chris AU's '92 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And the 4x4 is now a Z-71! Ha
You must be registered for see images attach
something is wrong with that z71 sticker, china knockoff? edges are not sharp on the oem ones

see what im talking about...

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Hmm I never would have noticed probably. They aren't from China, I was actually pretty impressed with the quality of them for $15.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya they don't appear to be OEM but the design is probably due to copywrites or trademarks or whatever. Just like an aftermarket grille is mis shapen around the bowtie vs. an OEM grille.

BornToHula

Reaction score
Looks Good, what brand are those tires? I can't really tell from the pictures. Nice Truck tho, keep up the good work.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
And I have! 285/75-16 BFG AT's, scored em for a hundred bucks, hopefully I'll get em mounted and balanced tomorrow or Tuesday:

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
%#WQ*)&$*@$&%...I took it to get the tires mounted and we discovered that the two rear wheels each have a locking lug nut...now I have to take it somewhere that can get those off and then have them mounted and balanced. Wasted an entire afternoon.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice deal, we expect pics tomorrow :D