Chop my truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Alright, so I'm trying to make the vision of my truck come to life, at least as a photoshopped picture first. If it all possible, I'd like color matched grill, smoked headlights and HIDs. Fender flares, some 33s and 17" methods, and a lighted visor. I know the 33s may be a little difficult so if that can't be done with photoshop, I understand. Just trying to get an idea of my final product. Let me know if you need any different angles
You must be registered for see images

Much appreciated!
-Christian

Sent while pulling out a Ford

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Do you have any pics of just the side? I might be able to do the tire and wheel thing better.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score

These are the best two I have right now. I can take better ones tomorrow if these aren't good enough

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Lol the first picture is when it had been snowin and the salt dust was all over my truck. And, if you look at my shadow & was outside in short-sleeves and shorts. My mom had a fit lol

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
I'll try, but since you want so many things and I'm using a new program, give me a lil time - maybe tomorrow

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
I'll try, but since you want so many things and I'm using a new program, give me a lil time - maybe tomorrow

I completely understand, man. Just do what you can. The small little things aren't that big of a deal. I know there are a few requests that have been made so I'm definitely not gonna be stressing about how time. I'm a patient man :jester:

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
This is as far as I've gotten so far lol

It'd be a big help if you found a pic of the wheels/tires you wanted and the flares and the visor (AT THE SAME ANGLES) of your pics! To be honest I spent more time looking for pics to use, than actually working on your pic!

If you could get a good daytime pic like the one below, it'd help too. The higher resolution a pic is, the easier it is to work with.

You must be registered for see images attach

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score

I'll get some better pictures when I get home. Also, I can't find a good picture of a lighted visor anywhere lol

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score

Heres some more pictures of the methods and the flares Id like

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score

Heres some more pictures of the methods and the flares Id like. Since I cant find the flares, the first picture has an aftermarket bumper and cablights that I think will look good. You dont have to do anything with the picture, I just thought Id include it