Chevyman0191's Build Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
x2 those would look awesome

You fellers are killing me on this as bad as id like to have that size on there lol.... I did price MTZs but guy at the shop that did my lift is telling me 305/70s/R16 but doesnt seem to me thats that much differnet than 285/70/R17 atzs. Ive got time to decide and look since I have 20xxx more miles or more to go on these.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
I happened to come across some old pics of my truck that i couldn't find at the start of the build thread, so i thought id pose em here. These were taking right when i got the truck when i was 16 before i changed the wheels.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Not much of an update here, but ive recently waxed the truck a couple weeks ago, replaced the orange corners with new ones several weeks ago. Had a warm day here so took the time to wash the truck up good, prolly spent more time hand wiping and cleaning the fenders and frame since i painted it back in the summer. And also wiped down the shocks.

New corners.

Plastic dipped the bowtie black and added a coat of glossier on it.

Plastic dipped the small bowtie on the side molding white on both sides.

extreme white parking light bulbs.

Clear dome light cover from LMC i got a few weeks ago.

Interior since ive never shown it on here.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I love your truck man! My dad gave me my 97 that he bought too! I want to do exactly what you did with the lift and tow mirrors. I am just waiting on the lift to get here then maybe tow mirrors for christmas. He had all the chrome but it wasnt for me so I had it all taken off it looked just like yours when I got it. By the way how do you like that lift? Is it treating you well?

Last edited:

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
I love your truck man! My dad gave me my 97 that he bought too! I want to do exactly what you did with the lift and tow mirrors. I am just waiting on the lift to get here then maybe tow mirrors for christmas. He had all the chrome but it wasnt for me so I had it all taken off it looked just like yours when I got it. By the way how do you like that lift? Is it treating you well?

thanks man, yeah all the chrome has gotten where its not for alot people ive seen alot without it and it has been growing on me when i get a paint job i may consider leaving it all off since they will have to take it off anyway. as far as the lift, i love it rides good and all, and i havent had any trouble out of it so far.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975