Chevyman0191's Build Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
So, you want a meaner look? The tows are a great start. Alright, here's my take on it.

Remove the chrome rockers and fender trim, demold is up to you, these trucks look good either way. More aggresive looking wheels, and I would go for the smoked look on the lights. Cablights are always nice. For the bumpers.....it depends on what color you would go with your wheels. Personally, your truck would look awesome with the grille and bumpers colormatched, but black wouldn't be too bad either. Billet grill as well.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
ive owned mine since i was 16 as well they are slow builds , unless you got the cash but great job man love the tow mirriors

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
i love my smoked headlights. and since your truck is almost a twin to mine you'll get an idea of what they look like.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
So, you want a meaner look? The tows are a great start. Alright, here's my take on it.

Remove the chrome rockers and fender trim, demold is up to you, these trucks look good either way. More aggresive looking wheels, and I would go for the smoked look on the lights. Cablights are always nice. For the bumpers.....it depends on what color you would go with your wheels. Personally, your truck would look awesome with the grille and bumpers colormatched, but black wouldn't be too bad either. Billet grill as well.

Thanks for some ideas prosho def would look good like your saying its just the time and the money. I may change the wheels sumtime but not anytime soon, definitly planning to get a billet grill at some point something ive always wanted and eventually will prolly take fender trim off and put white fender flares on. The chrome rockers I have always liked, i may consider leaving it off when i get truck repainted one day.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
ive owned mine since i was 16 as well they are slow builds , unless you got the cash but great job man love the tow mirriors

thanks for the compliment man, yeah its definitly a slow build for me also and ive had it since i was 16 too.. Nice yukon you have in your sig!

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
i love my smoked headlights. and since your truck is almost a twin to mine you'll get an idea of what they look like.

Yeah thats a hard one, ive been staring at your truck thinking bout those headlights they really do look awesome! Ive been wanting a black bowtie too, just have got around to doing it yet. If i end up changing the lights im either getting the ones you got, or im going to go with the chrome ones with glass lenses. just cant decide lol.