Chevyman0191's Build Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
I got bored today, so i decided to plastic dip my yellow bowties on the wheels black since i dont have any gold bowties anymore. Let me know what yalls opinion is on it. If i decide i like it im going to paint them gloss black next time.

You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: I like it, matches much better an changed the look of the entire wheel. Maybe try that line around everything in black to?

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
:waytogo: I like it, matches much better an changed the look of the entire wheel. Maybe try that line around everything in black to?

thanks i agree it does give it a different look... What u mean by try that lin around everything in black to? got me confused lol

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The line inside the spokes an all. Just a thought, it might look horrible but that's the beauty of plasti dip. The bow ties should stay for good though

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
The line inside the spokes an all. Just a thought, it might look horrible but that's the beauty of plasti dip. The bow ties should stay for good though

gotcha hmm i never thought of that... with plasti dip it would be worth a try... jus picturing it it prolly wouldn't look to bad, ill keep that in mind when i get some good time on my hands...I agree on the bowties so far everyone has liked it.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
A little update...Tuesday I went to the dealership and ordered a dullay light bar like prosho on here did, finally got it installed today and did it pretty much like prosho did except i put it a little lower and notched the plastic for it. any opinions welcomed, i really like it and believe it came out good.

ill get a night shot later on....Happy Thanksgiving everyone!