Chevy Freak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aLpHaSuRf

Reaction score
Hey All,

It's my first day on gmt400 forums. I found this site from googling gmt400 because I wanted info on these trucks having owing many and currently owning two.

Here is a little about the two I currently own and drive daily. I also own my gas sipper, a 1993 Geo Tracker 5 speed 4x4 with 188,000 miles and she gets a steady 29 mpg due to her slow 1.6l 8v putt putt engine but she can go off road where my two heavier trucks can't! Then I have another special car to me in my garage that never gets driven. My 1991 Mazda RX7 Savanna which I had imported from Japan, she's only got 54,000 kilometers.

1999 Chevy Suburban 2500 6.5TD 4x4 w/Towing pckg. Her build date is 07/99 so she has the Navistar Block, custom 4" exhaust to 10" tip, Mechanical wastegate, Relocated PMD to front grill, rebuilt 4l80e transmission was beefed up for heavy duty equipment Towing. Powermaster Heavy Duty Starter, She's running 3.73 gears, She's sitting on 295/75/16's with shock extenders and leveling kit. She's got hid headlights. She just turned 191,600 miles today.

1999 Chevy Tahoe 5.7 vortec 4x4 Z71 w/tow pckg. 100% stock with Flow Master Exhaust & Economy Tune from my Superchips Cortez Tuner. Sitting on 295's. She runs like brand new and just turned 179,400 miles today.

My Suburban which I'm thinking of selling. Don't know if I can she's very sentimental to me I looked for a very long time to find her. She also runs great, very reliable and a great tower if I ever need to tow.
You must be registered for see images attach

My Tahoe..

Last edited: