cepek install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Ya it looks fine..cant wait to see the finished product! FYI when my buddy and I did the front part of the lift it gave us hell man, i was so glad to get it done lol

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well the upper control arm brackets are in place and i relocated the brake line brackets (not pictured)

You must be registered for see images attach

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
but jcloud, on the front diff. I'm having fitment issues getting it back in.

Last edited:

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Ya...you have to grind off some of the fins on the front diff to get it to place right

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
front diff and rear crossmember in

bumpstops on

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now I know what you mean jcloud, fought that damn front crossmember for an hour. Its so hard to get a wrench in there to get on the outside nuts. But I finally got the passenger side. I got it to 80 ft lb, but then I couldnt get my wrench off so I had to back off some. But its still pretty tight. Should finish the front crossmember tomorrow and move from there, I can taste it at this point.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the front end back together except shocks and t-bars. On the tie rods which way do I put the inner? On the cepek pics it has them backwards from stock with the shafts pointed towards the rear but they slide right in and the nut spins with the shaft. If I flip them with the shaft pointed towards the front of the truck like stock, the taper provides resistance so I'd have to beat them in. Im assuming point them like stock??

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IMO you'd want the taper to hold them just like stock, because when you tighten the nut it pulls them in and locks em down in the taper, thus why you use a pickle fork to seperate them when you remove them.