cepek install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found a pic, southernpride has them like this. I guess I have to figure out a way to keep the shaft from spinning and tighten them like this

You must be registered for see images attach

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
is it possible for the bracket they bolt in to, to be backwards? meaning that if it were reversed they'd go in that same way as shwon and instructed yet the taper would hold them? if that piece were flipped around and not the tie rods?

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I thought about that too, but see how those tabs for the stabilizer shock point towards the rear, thats how I have mine. I think I gotta go with them like the cepek instructions. Thinking about more they would really be forced in the stock way. just a few hits with a hammer they dont budge

Last edited:

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok definately backwards from stock like southernpride has it, the drivers doesnt clear the other way.. I just need to jam them in more my bad guys

Last edited:

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got those ******* in and greased, little pressure on the backside and my torque gun

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
awesome. I have to grease my front end parts still yet too. I just wished I was installing a cepek.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:gr_grin: Front end is 100% besides a longer vent tube for the diff.

Both fenders are at 42.75". I just cranked to a little bit past stock.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After two whole weeks I finally finished today, pics later on the stockers