cepek install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not much progress except unbolting a bunch of things, guess i should have loosened the cv shafts first, because they just spin. So im gunna have to put the tires back on

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For sure following this thread, i have seen you talk about gathering parts for months now, very excited to see this truck lifted. Also following closely as i will be lifting my truck this weekend. Looking good so far man.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
driver

You must be registered for see images attach

passenger

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
..I been looking at one for a long time, I just have not pulled the trigger yet.
Looking at an air one though. Whats the advantage of an electric one? No power loss due to low air?

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
..I been looking at one for a long time, I just have not pulled the trigger yet.
Looking at an air one though. Whats the advantage of an electric one? No power loss due to low air?

Id be wary of an electric impact, higher the rpm the less torque it would have. Air is the way to go, as long as you have a compressor that can keep up with it you'd be much happier!