cepek install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Yeah just bang it towards the back of the truck, frees the keys from the torsion bars and will help loosen the torsion bars from the a-arms.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks y'all a little pb blaster and a mallet they fell right out

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bars, keys, and crossmember removed

You must be registered for see images attach

calipers removed and outta the way

thats all, gotta go to work now

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
on a side note I noticed on the crossmember under the rear driveshaft, the previous owner must have gotten high centered on it and bent it. I know driveshaft clearance can be an issue on ext cabs. I would like to just replace with a good one from a junkyard but its riveted, would i just drill it out and put new bolts and nuts on? Or I could just leave it alone but not sure if it will hit once lift is installed.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
on a side note I noticed on the crossmember under the rear driveshaft, the previous owner must have gotten high centered on it and bent it. I know driveshaft clearance can be an issue on ext cabs. I would like to just replace with a good one from a junkyard but its riveted, would i just drill it out and put new bolts and nuts on? Or I could just leave it alone but not sure if it will hit once lift is installed.

Well my drive shaft is scary close to hitting that cross member at fool droop, and mine is not bent. I can't see the pics of yours because I'm at work but I would recommend replacing it.