Cepek and 35's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:hmm: decisions decision...but if it's a dog right now with 3.42 and 33's then it won't be ANY better with 35's...

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much would you pay for a 5.7? I found one for $875 but i need to call for the miles.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Depends on what type 5.7 tbi or vortec. The vortec is a FAR better motor. Don't waste the time and $ on a tbi I would like to put a vortec in mine but I think it would be just as much trouble as a 5.3 or 6.0 LS...you'll still prob have to swap cpu, harness, fuel pump too.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey man you don't have to do it all at once either, part of the enjoyment of working on things and upgrading them and making them your own all takes time, if its all done at once then you don't have anything to plan or anticipate....if I were you I'd do a motor swap first, because later, when you do the lift and tires and such, you won't have near as much trouble turning the tires and such...and it will make it more enjoyable to drive....just some food for thought..

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks!! For the 6l swap what kind of other parts will I need? If I get a complete motor will that transmission work?

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
get all you can, wiring harness, pcm, all that. and yes that tranny will work