cats or no cats?? that is the question..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
J & J core buyers out by my place. They gave me $60 a piece. But these trucks had different cats throughout the years.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
J & J core buyers out by my place. They gave me $60 a piece. But these trucks had different cats throughout the years.

****....can I mail mine to you? I have a 96 also, so it should be the same cats. I am going to be re-doing my exhaust in the next month.

Reaction score
did your truck have air injection? Im asking because I want to run those but I dont know how much it cost or how to delete the air injection...Do you have any soundbytes of your exhaust that I can listen to?

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
To the OP, I'm running shorty headers to a jegs offroad mid pipe, then to 2.5" duals with an h-pipe and magnaflows dumped after the axle. I like my setup a lot, but I want to get LTs to replace those shorties

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
did your truck have air injection? Im asking because I want to run those but I dont know how much it cost or how to delete the air injection...Do you have any soundbytes of your exhaust that I can listen to?

I have some sound clips but the are terrible, i'll see if i can get one tonight, or i think i have a decent one with the 40's. I had AIR, EGR and O2's all deleted through a Blackbear tune when I got it done, It would not be hard to keep It all though if you needed to. Just some O2 bungs and a Fitting for the egr tube.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
****....can I mail mine to you? I have a 96 also, so it should be the same cats. I am going to be re-doing my exhaust in the next month.

After you cut them off, get pics for me, if they are rusted up or bad in the inside, you wont get as much money.