Carnage and Stuck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wintimidator

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

:wtf2:
Well this wasn't off road but it is carnage
making a downhill right turn in a snowstorm, the back end jumped out and sent all four straight for the curb, left rear hit it pretty hard looks like I'll be buying a new wheel :mad:

Carzy90

Reaction score

Took the rig out to 7-Mile ORV park in Spokane, WA to see what kinda capability I have stock. Couple successful hill ascents later and I found myself here. Open diffs, highway tires, and thick sand dug me into a pretty bad rut. A bit of excavation and a few mighty tugs from my buddy in his silverado got me freed. My buddy's truck ended up worse-for-wear, didn't have a nice sturdy tow hitch to hook up to, and the cross member he fitted it to wasn't quite as strong as my front tow hooks...

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score

Took the rig out to 7-Mile ORV park in Spokane, WA to see what kinda capability I have stock. Couple successful hill ascents later and I found myself here. Open diffs, highway tires, and thick sand dug me into a pretty bad rut. A bit of excavation and a few mighty tugs from my buddy in his silverado got me freed. My buddy's truck ended up worse-for-wear, didn't have a nice sturdy tow hitch to hook up to, and the cross member he fitted it to wasn't quite as strong as my front tow hooks...

Probs would have been easier to pull it down the hill, not up haha. Might be why the crossmember took a beating. My rear bumper is crooked from a rough tug actually.
Some nice stuck though none the less :)

Carzy90

Reaction score
Probs would have been easier to pull it down the hill, not up haha. Might be why the crossmember took a beating. My rear bumper is crooked from a rough tug actually.
Some nice stuck though none the less :)

Probably, but we were short on straps and short on brains! :) Quickly found out this doesn't have a locker though.. Left rear stayed right put while the right flung sand downhill. Checked the RPO when I got home (GT4), so I guess 3.73 ain't as bad as say 3.33...

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Probably, but we were short on straps and short on brains! :) Quickly found out this doesn't have a locker though.. Left rear stayed right put while the right flung sand downhill. Checked the RPO when I got home (GT4), so I guess 3.73 ain't as bad as say 3.33...

Yeah, driving the 97 I picked up I have noticed it's a different animal without the g80. Doesn't do nearly as good in snow/mud etc as the 94 with the positrac

34cbaker

Reaction score
bottomed out in some ruts

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
getting pulled out by a jeep and you posted it? shame, id of blew it up right there, set it on fire and walked first. jeeps are two grains of rice over a toylet.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
getting pulled out by a jeep and you posted it? shame, id of blew it up right there, set it on fire and walked first. jeeps are two grains of rice over a toylet.

call me stupid, but I'd love to have a Wrangler with 35" tires. When it comes to deep snow and hill climbing a truck really can't compare

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score

Feel free to burn yours to the ground but I think I'll pass..I don't care what pulls me out or what makes it farther than myself.. for a pretty well stock truck, it holds its own and I'm not ashamed to accept a tow outta a hole from anyone near by.