Carnage and Stuck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im running 305/70's on 10" wide rims and they are just too wide of a tire for in the snow,, i just put my winter tires on,, they are the stock size tire for the truck and the are winterforce tires,,, and they make a huge difference!! lol

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i can honestly say that with the winter force tires on there now i can come up my drive way in 2wd and with my all terrains it spun in 4wd,,, so i think ill just stick with these for winter

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
another thing to keep in mind is rims- he's on 10" rims and I THINK you are on 8"s, arent you? Or are those wagon wheels tens? Those make a big difference... sure did on mine- gee whiz!

Yah these are 8's but the ones on my other truck with the same exact tire were 10's and they were good in snow.
You must be registered for see images attach

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This was my worst stuck ever. This pic was taken a day after it got stuck. The first day was spent pulling it out of the mud pit which we managed to get to this point. We pulled it back about 50' with a Warn 9500. Couldnt budge it past this point. Came back the next day with two more winches, and two snatch blocks. Got it out about 8 hours later. The entire passenger side was under the bog. That stuff was like glue. not normal mud. After this I bought my 16,500Lb winch.

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This was my worst stuck ever. This pic was taken a day after it got stuck. The first day was spent pulling it out of the mud pit which we managed to get to this point. We pulled it back about 50' with a Warn 9500. Couldnt budge it past this point. Came back the next day with two more winches, and two snatch blocks. Got it out about 8 hours later. The entire passenger side was under the bog. That stuff was like glue. not normal mud. After this I bought my 16,500Lb winch.

^^ Now thats some stuck lol!