Carnage and Stuck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes I was scared for life. Another reason I turned a dedicated mud truck into a rock crawler. I was digging mud out of that truck for months. I recently cut my old rusted sliders off and about 5 lbs of mud came out of them that had been rotting them out from the inside. I havent been in mud in years either. There was mud in my doors for about three months that was plugging up about two gallons of water. I didnt know untill one day I opened the door and the mud got dislodged from those small holes inthe bottom of our doors and about two gallons of water poured out. I couldnt believe it. That rotted out the bottoms of the doors too. **** mud now. If its there and I have to go through it I do, but I dont go "mudding" anymore with this truck. Im going to build another one for it though all sealed off from the bottom.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stuck in about 3 foot deep snow....
You must be registered for see images attach

2 other trucks couldnt pull me out...

So i went and got the good old New Holland with a loader and blower on it

Opps. I got stuck again like 2 days later in more snow but i didnt get pictures of that.. I figure i should just put a plow on it with how much ive gotten stuck.. LOL

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heck yeah!! I love getting stuck in snow haha. I think its fun and consider it a challenge!! To bad we didnt get enough for me to get stuck this year though :(

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Heck yeah!! I love getting stuck in snow haha. I think its fun and consider it a challenge!! To bad we didnt get enough for me to get stuck this year though :(

I didn't think we did either but apparently we did lol

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. I should have re-frased that statement. haha but its fun to see what it takes to get your truck stuck