Carnage and Stuck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Feel free to burn yours to the ground but I think I'll pass..I don't care what pulls me out or what makes it farther than myself.. for a pretty well stock truck, it holds its own and I'm not ashamed to accept a tow outta a hole from anyone near by.

:word: idc what pulls me out as long as i get outa where i am and i dont break anything ill be a happy camper

indigobluex

Reaction score
i figured because my 92 on 5 inches of lift and 35s made it then my 99 on 33s and 2 inch lift could too

You must be registered for see images attach

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres one of my only pictures I have of mine.

From my experience my tires are usually too agressive and my truck is too short and the torsion bar crossmember always drags. For this reason I've seriously considered the Re-A-Lift deals to tuck that thing up and away...

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Not stuck but after three days of mudding in NorthWest Texas a few weeks ago, my friends truck that is on the right. Between a bunch beer, cut 39.5 skid steer tires, and a 5-Speed a CV shaft got over extended on a small hill and lost all the balls inside it. On his way home he learned his altenator was packed with mud and died, then this weekend my starter gave out. After I tore it apart it was filled with fine texas red-dirt.

HOEIN

Reaction score
Decided to take a nice ride during lunch while hunting down by the lake. It was cold that morning and I had not been to this spot before, sun was perfect so I thought wouldn't it be nice to take some pictures by the lake for my truck now that my lift was all in. Bad idea, the ground looked solid but was frozen bog.....It took 40 foot of tow strap and my dads 09 1500 silverado to pull me out backwards after I used the scissor jack on a rock to jack up on the trailer hitch and lay some big stones under the rear wheels. The truck was totally framed up and as you can see I have a open diff. I installed a truetrac right after this, not sure if it would have prevented it but sure as hell might have helped get me out easier!

All cleaned up :)

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Decided to take a nice ride during lunch while hunting down by the lake. It was cold that morning and I had not been to this spot before, sun was perfect so I thought wouldn't it be nice to take some pictures by the lake for my truck now that my lift was all in. Bad idea, the ground looked solid but was frozen bog.....It took 40 foot of tow strap and my dads 09 1500 silverado to pull me out backwards after I used the scissor jack on a rock to jack up on the trailer hitch and lay some big stones under the rear wheels. The truck was totally framed up and as you can see I have a open diff. I installed a truetrac right after this, not sure if it would have prevented it but sure as hell might have helped get me out easier!

All cleaned up :)

woulda been a good pic if you woulda made it haha nice scenery it looks like