Canadian/Mexican Trucks in the USA?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boots97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They have been building cars in Canada since the Ford model T
This is where i will pause for a second and seriously recomend that you subscribe to "cold war motors" on youtube.
If you and your knucklehead buddies have ever smoked a bowl and knocked down some **** beer and suceeded and came out ******* champs from the ******** you were trying to do.
Scott Newstead figgures that he is just a chucklehead dope just like the rest of us.
And he is a normal really humble dope like the rest of us.
But you people really need to take a look at his plymouth fury project.
I am certified to do all kinds of metal things.
I can forge weld and flat hammer .
I made my early way in this industry because I could figure out bend deductions.
I know my business.
I am a very good at my profession.
Aint no way in hell that I would ever have the ******** to try that crazed project and let the world watch while you did it.
The big difference is that if I **** up a job I get sued or fired or whatever.
That fuckery happens in private in the courts .
And none of that matters at all.
My 4th ex wife. The ex wife before my last ex wife.
Maybe. I cant use all of there names at the same time without summoning a demon and causing the end of the world.
She sent me a pic of all of my Jimmy Buffet tickets that she stole from me.
I reminded her about us rolling around in a sleeping bag trying to get laid while the sun was coming up and the beach bucket burrito guy wouldnt go away.
So I picked up what I thought was a rock but it was actually a dead trigger fish.
So I kind of halfway pulled myself out of the sleeping bag which pretty much stuffed her deep into the sleeping bag and I head slapped this guy with a dead trigger fish.
So he smashed a bucket burrito in my face and then hit me with the bucket.
Just some basic advice.
If you ever get into a dead fish burrito early morning beach fight?
Put your pants back on before you start wailing away with that fish club.
Five gallons of bucket burritos will knock you right the **** out like a broken lightbulb.
He took the fish too.

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at? Is this a quote from somewhere?