Can this be fixed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you take a good look around I'll bet you can find a really solid truck with drive line issues and then use yours as the donor truck.

That would be a lot easier than cutting off two cabs and doing extensive welding and body work . In your situation I would be looking for a solid truck body in as good a shape as I could find.

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you can find a way to bend things back to straight, I'd fix that. If you have to cut and weld in that area, then I'd replace the cab.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
holy shyt I just read about that storm! what a crazy day for you, your family and your entire community. that has got to be one of the worst storms in recent history.
What storm Al.

Bondovw

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At this point you have nothing to lose. If you know how to Weld I would try to tack some plates to it and try to pull it up with a cherry picker. You might need some hooks and clamps. You might be able to save it. I know I would be able to.