Can I get some opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheClev.z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So maybe bent push rod. Stuck lifter broke rocker arms. Or wrist pins? It's just really loud. (louder than my dual flowmaster super 40) goes away sometimes. Is there anyway for me to eliminate certain things?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That's one hell of a tick. The thing is, It's gonna have to be torn into to fix it, so instead of trying to ponder what the problem is, just tear into it and find out. That's the only way to be 100% sure.

TheClev.z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well now that I've listened to some videos I'm gonna try to rule out rod knock. Don't have time to tear into it so I'm gonna have a mechanic listen and run tests first because got no money either lol

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
If you've got no money then you're SOL. Most mechanics don't diagnose things for free. I'm willing to bet it's something in the valve train.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds just like a bravada that my buddy bought cheap. The rod bearings were shot in it an it needed a new crank....