C1500 Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reclamation95

Reaction score
I would stay stock also with that low mileage and body style.

The denali thing has been done so much. I also did it back in '01. I was going to put it back to stock a few years ago when i did a frame off but it would have cost alot more.

My opinion you would be better off cleaning it up, flipping it and you could make a good chunk of cash on that truck. Then find a truck that meets your wishes a little better with a fleetside bed, v8 etc.... It will save you alot of work and money in the long run.

Good luck.

if this was any other truck id prolly agree. but i did get this off a friends sister who wanted to build it as show truck and couldnt so i picked it up. so my goal is to go as full show as i can while still staying clean

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm going to be realistic. Yes it has value as a low mileage truck in the future but it still isn't as desirable as a V8 Silverado. In 20 years I"ll look back on the 300+ vehicles that I've owned and go that sucks, if I had that now it would be worth $xxxxxxx but oh well. I'd rather be happy with what I have and build/buy/sell for my needs and desires rather than to cry over the POTENTIAL value and demand in the future.