Buddy's 1997 GMC 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats the part i thought it was but the part carquest gave me is totally different. They say its the right one but i know its not. Im gonna go back tomorrow and make them look again

The AC Delco part number is 2132361. GM is 15547452. Dorman is 917616. Raybestos ABS530032.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep thats the one, if only caquest could get the right one... lol ill have to go there tomrorrow and make them look harder. Thanks guys!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep thats the one, if only caquest could get the right one... lol ill have to go there tomrorrow and make them look harder. Thanks guys!

No problem, rock auto is great for part numbers. They usually have the best prices as well. Just gotta watch the shipping charge. The AC ones are almost $90, at that price if check out the wiring before buying a sensor. Most places won't take returns on electrical parts....

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The wiring looked good. had the plug off and cleaned it and put it back on but thats not garunteeing that the wiring all the way up is good... Im gonna get the part and put it in, maybe itll work... otherwise its going to the autoshop

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok hope the new sensor fixes it up an you can avoid an expensive repair bill!

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you to all who have helped!! It worked! Never have I been so happy to see my odometer climbing in mileage!