Brits 92 sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Think I could pull off smoked tail lights?

You must be registered for see images attach

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its not difficult really. Vause most at night if your backing up your reverse lights light it up just enough. Im happy with the back.

Seems like ive missed quite a bit on my own thread :)

But today I took my truck to get the ac fixed up. Had a leak at the high side Schrader valve and also my pressure sensor was shot, Oh and by the way my system isn't "retrofitted" (would cost about 1k) so I had to have it topped off with the good **** r12. Cost $360 to freeze my **** off (not litterly if course)!

I'm surprised they had R12 to recharge it with... That stuff is legitimately hard to buy. $1,000 isn't surprising for a retrofit.

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm surprised they had R12 to recharge it with... That stuff is legitimately hard to buy. $1,000 isn't surprising for a retrofit.

The shop I go to works on old classics. Today they had a 32 something n a 78 chevy they were working on.

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The hachie yard doesn't have any led tails lol. New tails st AutoZone are only like $16 a piece though. I bought those fir mine.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
The hachie yard doesn't have any led tails lol. New tails st AutoZone are only like $16 a piece though. I bought those fir mine.

my yard did :evillol:

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Are they aftermarket?

I have found a pair on amazon but just stalling on buying em.

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dunno lol but they work fine.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes that is correct

Get someone to pump all the r12 out...then buy the 44$ retro fit kit from anywhere has 134 fittings and three cans of freon...I did that in my 88 5 years ago..AC will freeze your balls or titts off....

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lookin good. I like the antenna.

your tail lights could do with a wet sanding. I just did mine and they look better than new. its very cheap if you have access to a rotary buffer with a wool pad, some 1500 and 2000 grit sand paper and some compound and maybe masking tape.

Or 400grit wet sand... Then clear coat them...same with headlights...works best with duplicolor rim clear coat

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk