Brits 92 sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
facepalm...

Early mid-twenties Alzheimer's kicking in, and i just read the thread...

I suffer from CRS (Can't remember S$#@)

maybe upholstery?

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought about painting the part right aground my guages but not to sure about it yet. Ive got a special fabric that will be going up for my headliner whevever I decide to do my speakers.

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would absolutely looove to find a turquoise seat cover but havent been able to. I have a pink mossy oak one picked out thats a "custom fit" but its $200.... I was thinking about getting a plain ol camo one n doing a custom pink piping around it.

With the pink in my headliner (that will be installed) I think a turquoise seat cover would look reeeeeealy sharp! Maybe turquoise n black!! Yes!!!!!!

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
the pink piping would be easy to do and have a good end result to not clash with the headliner. As for turquoise look into getting wetsuit material as it's very duarnble and waterproof. they have pretty cool colors too.

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup. Ive got plenty of time tho. My interior is good to me. Accept for the rachet lookin cracked out dash.... that thing worries me... ive seen what a dash installation looks like! Not something I wanna be around to watch. Its like seeing your best friend or loved one with their guts all splayed out....

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Brit have you seen Tiff's truck? You could get some ideas from it