Bought another truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn good score on that! I've been lookin for another 400. Where are you going to get a cowl hood from? I've been looking but can only find ones that are $450 or more

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Damn good score on that! I've been lookin for another 400. Where are you going to get a cowl hood from? I've been looking but can only find ones that are $450 or more
Check out the "cheap cowl hood" thread...there are some on ebay that look good and fit pretty well for $190 shipped

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Nice buy Kyle. If you were closer Id swap seats lol Is it grey cloth ?
Oh Id Take off the fender trim. Leave the molding and Colour match grille and bumpers. And do a Black billet grille and bowtie.
Thanks matt! Yeah interior is grey, kinda wish it were tan but cant complain cuz the interior is in nice shape. And the fender trim is coming off, not sure if i wanna demold it yet or not but i do like the molding on it. I would like to colormatch everything eventually but for now it will be staying chrome till i get some extra cash.

Thanks! And i bought my cowl hood for my 92 at a local autoparts shop, paid $325 i believe

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check out the "cheap cowl hood" thread...there are some on ebay that look good and fit pretty well for $190 shipped

I live in Canada so they would charge a ton to ship it here.

Thanks! And i bought my cowl hood for my 92 at a local autoparts shop, paid $325 i believe

Hmm ill keep looking around for one but shops here would charge a fortune to paint it so I think I'll have to old off on that one for a while.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Yeah the hood itself isnt too bad, but paint is the killer! I bought my hood and waited almost a year before it hit the paint shop.