bought another Gmt 400: 93 Step side aka: Stealth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I think these would have went well won the step side:
attachment.php

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
not sure I like it with my old nbs wheels, im thinking about getting some new wheels already, any thoughts on this?
On the bright side, I got the New mirrors on :)
You must be registered for see images attach

Personaly, ilove these rims, for some reason they are some of my favorite rims. I want some for my 04 chev.
Also, where did you get those headlight, are they bright at night? i really like those ones!

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not sure I like it with my old nbs wheels, im thinking about getting some new wheels already, any thoughts on this?
On the bright side, I got the New mirrors on :)
You must be registered for see images attach
Good job with the truck so far, it really doesn't seem like a 93 anymore from the outside.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Personaly, ilove these rims, for some reason they are some of my favorite rims. I want some for my 04 chev.
Also, where did you get those headlight, are they bright at night? i really like those ones!
Thanks man :D, and I Got the headlights from ebay, but I only buy from a certain seller because all the products iv bought from him fit close to oem and are high quality. Iv bought two sets from this guy, and they have both fit perfectly! The light output is great with these lights as well so its a great deal all around, but enough of my product review here is the link for these lights! :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280861498971?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Good job with the truck so far, it really doesn't seem like a 93 anymore from the outside.
Thanks, man :D It really does help to have alot of left over parts from another build though ;) I really do need to finish the demold though :hmm:

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
im going to have to check them out... just because the headlight i bought off ebay look great. But like everyone else, they leaked... and cracked where you bolt them in. Also, i bought the best bulbs i could, cant remember the kind. But they are like blue but light up clear(Not HID) and they we complete crap with the new lenses...

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
im going to have to check them out... just because the headlight i bought off ebay look great. But like everyone else, they leaked... and cracked where you bolt them in. Also, i bought the best bulbs i could, cant remember the kind. But they are like blue but light up clear(Not HID) and they we complete crap with the new lenses...
I have had my first set on KI\\ER for over a year and have had no cracks, or lens yellowing. But with all aftermarket lights id recommend sealing them with silicone regardless. my friend has a set of tyc elegents on his obs, and his housings leaked until we sealed them with Silicone. After market just isn't ever as good as OEM equipment, no matter how much you pay there is still going to be slight quality differences.