bought another Gmt 400: 93 Step side aka: Stealth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Yeah unfortunately i put it on, and when I was driving it this morning the bolts that held it in place broke and it blew off, now its all scratched to $hit :(

Awe CRAP, man.................I know that made you sick.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Mind posting some pics with the cover on?? My wife wants me to get on for my stepside.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
will do but keep in mind it is really scratched up,and yes my heart was in my throat when i saw it blow off and slide down the road upside down :(

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Nice Stepside man! If it wouldnt be such a pita to find one here i would seriously consider dropping one onto my truck! Now all you need to do is find one for Killer to replace the dented bed on it!

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Im going to get some new bolts and put it back on today but I had to pick up the shell in KI\\ER because i was on my way to a shop to get the AC recharged when this happened, but this is the damage done:
You must be registered for see images attach

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Nice Stepside man! If it wouldnt be such a pita to find one here i would seriously consider dropping one onto my truck! Now all you need to do is find one for Killer to replace the dented bed on it!

Ha Ha thanks man and I was going to put a step side bed on KI\\ER but all the beds in the yard had fiber glass problems so I just went ahead and bought a mint fleet side box :)