bought another Gmt 400: 93 Step side aka: Stealth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Trucks looking good!!!!! The rims you have on there look outta place to me..........I think some diff. ones (not sure which) would look better IMHO.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Trucks looking good!!!!! The rims you have on there look outta place to me..........I think some diff. ones (not sure which) would look better IMHO.

The NBS wheels, or the caddie wheels?

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Ok so some updates for the step side are coming in the next few months :D! I love BMF wheels hince my Red truck:
You must be registered for see images attach

The BMF Novakanes were rare on an OBS until recently, and im ok with that but for my step side I found some newly released BMF wheels that are rare Period!:
The 20inch R.E.P.E.R's in death metal is what im geting for the step side with some 33 x 12.5 Toyo MT's.:
You must be registered for see images attach

Along with these new kicks for the truck im going to get the windows tinted, exhaust overhauled, and most likely a respray!
so keep an eye out for updates, and please let my know what you all think! :D

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
o yeah and i changed the old rear bumper for another one, iwill post pics after i get out of class