Boss 301's ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found a set of Boss 301 wheels and im thinking of picking them up but not sure if im going to like them.... What do you guys think of the Boss 301 wheels. or are they just to outdated now...

My rims now ( Hate them )
You must be registered for see images attach

random pic, but it has the tire size I want to run...285/50/20 truck would also be put back to stock with a 2" drop shackle to level...
You must be registered for see images attach

So do it or look for another set of rims...... Im getting bored with my truck and want to start doing something else with it.... thinking more of a street performance direction since its my DD and street only....

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You don't want my opinion then, because I think your current rims are badass!

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score
The 301's look dated to me.
Your present wheels I like.

With your paint, I think you should stick with chrome finishes on the wheels.
But, I do lean towards "old school".............

aarolar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the current wheels better as well. I personally prefer a clean spoke wheel over anything else like the new SS wheels or the 2012 duramax wheels.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just really want to change it up, maybe I will just start with the colormatched GMC grill and smooth bumper. and then a Cowl hood , then maybe get a BB tune!

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I also like your current wheels better. I do think that the GMC grill and smooth bumper would look good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, I bought them in a hurry and just hate them now for some reason........

Set em out by the road and PM me your address, wouldn't want you rollin on something you hate!

It's all about what YOU LIKE, so if its time for a change then swap em out. Maybe keep em and put some more agressive meat on them, swap back n forth with the seasons.
Mud grips during hunting season.....
All-terrains during summer.......

Or get the rims you want and sell those, you will most likely recoup most if not all your money.