Boss 301's ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Set em out by the road and PM me your address, wouldn't want you rollin on something you hate!

It's all about what YOU LIKE, so if its time for a change then swap em out. Maybe keep em and put some more agressive meat on them, swap back n forth with the seasons.
Mud grips during hunting season.....
All-terrains during summer.......

Or get the rims you want and sell those, you will most likely recoup most if not all your money.

he has a lifted 2wd their 5 lug

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those boss wheels are way uglier than what you have now. Pass.....

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I agree that they don't look as good as what you have now.

For 5-lug, I would go with either a clean 5-spoke wheel, or some 454SS wheels. Those are good looking wheels. I also approve of the GMC grille idea. Maybe it's bias, but I always liked the GMC grille on these more than the Chevy grille.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
To me, the 301's look 'dated', & common. Like they're from the late '90's. They made a bazillion of them. Used to see 'em on everything. First thing I think of when I see those is, YAWN! Boring!
I like the ones you have now. Along with the rest of you're truck!
As far as the grille goes...GMC or a color-matched Chevy. Either/or.
YES to the cowl hood!

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya, I kinda thought they were dated aswell, they had a cheap price tag on them and that's what sparked my interest.. gonna get my grill and bumper right after Christmas but have to wait on the cowl hood till I file taxes.......If I don't owe Uncle Obama , then its on!! if I do depends how much I will have to pay lol....