Body lift rear bumper & gaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
also for the bed, Do I just slide the blocks in after its jacked up? Anything special to do? the directions are pretty crappy lol

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
also for the bed, Do I just slide the blocks in after its jacked up? Anything special to do? the directions are pretty crappy lol

Yep, that's it- and be sure to line up the bolts and get them started a little before you set it back down or you'll have a heck of a time getting them to line up.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was talking about the gas tank extension, Not the front bumper.lol

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I was talking about the gas tank extension, Not the front bumper.lol

:crazy: oh, okay- anywhere between the gas tank and the part where you put in the gas nozzle. It's foolproof so long as you get it snugged up good and don't go RIGHT up against the filler hole.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My gas tank tube is metal til like right up against the frame. It looks like a really tough spot to get too,

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
My gas tank tube is metal til like right up against the frame. It looks like a really tough spot to get too,

:think: that's kind of weird... just cut it as far down as you can or undo the screws holding the filler/cap in so that it goes inside the bed when you start lifting- you'll have an easier time getting to it after you jack up the bed.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just finished, I did not need to cut the gas hose, after I jacked it up i was looking at it and everything looks fine. The hose has about an inch of play in it still. Picks are comming up tomorrow

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha :) yeah, I just need to weld the little support blocks in. They fit snug, but i zip tied them so if they did fall off before I weld them I wont loose them :).....
I have my towing hitch off to paint it also. .. All I can say is I need bigger tires!! haha