Body lift question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so 2 inch blocks, cut them in half i will need. . . 8 1inch blocks. and 8 m12 12mm bolts, however long and this is all i will need?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
take one out and measure, then add an inch.

you'll need one bed bolt, the one cab bolt and one front rad. support bolt because they have nuts on them, and are different lengths, bed bolts are short, cab long, front end maybe longer or shorter then the cab.

I had some bed bolts somewhere I just don't know where or I could measure for you and for cab bolts I gotta take mine out to put my steps on. The bolts that came with my steps are longer but I'm not sure how much. I can measure those easy for you.

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry. Doing this from my phone. It's slow so didn't realize the block size was stated. And I wouldn't consider hockey pucks. If I'm going to do im doing it correctly.

Eggman

Reaction score
Just curious, whats so bad about hockey pucks? Very hard rubber, harder than polyurethane, which is what new body mount bushings are made from. Would think that would make for a bit better ride than hard plastic blocks. Just asking. Oh yea....flame suit on.