Body lift question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they don't. You have to make one yourself zone off road sells the blocks, not sure on 1 inchers but they do sell others.

Last edited:

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I don't want anything more that 1 inch. Is there anywhere I can get just blocks and cut them? If so what will I need to install it.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think zone offroad offers an 1.5 body lift

1" lift would have to be all custom blocks, bolts, spacers, realign bumpers somehow....

really 1" body lift doesnt get you a whole lot, if you need that extra 1" its easier to crank some and get a block or AAL for the rear, i dont really see a need for 1.5" body lift

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I don't want anything more that 1 inch. Is there anywhere I can get just blocks and cut them? If so what will I need to install it.
I cut 3" blocks in half for a 1.5" bodu lift. Nothing needs to be extended, I had the front bumper brackets rewelded and flipped the tow hooks to mount inside the frame. You will also need longer bolts.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they don't. You have to make one yourself zone off road sells the blocks, not sure on 1 inchers but they do sell others.

does nobody read my replies or something?

That was right above your post saying you don't want more then an inch and then ask exactly what I already said. Can I buy blocks and cut em, uh yes I asnwered that above your post buddy.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I still care what you say Swims :lol:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol thanks buddy.

I get it alot, on other forums too, I think my junk types invisible or something.

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I listened. I apologize if you think I didn't. All I can find on zone is the kits. Not blocks only.