BMF rims on OBS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Cant wait to order fuel black octanes 20x12s!!! Im going tommorow to meet the guy to pick up tires

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Ya the x12s are deep dish...here they are. My buddy just got done mounting them on the tires. They look sick as fuuuuuu! :hump:

You must be registered for see images attach

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
i suggested this a while ago and came up with nothing. also Cornells trucks gives me a boner every time i see it.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From all the info i've gathered over the last few months trying to figure out what wheel/tire combo im gonna run those x12's are gonna play hell with your front end expect to be replacing a lot of ****$$$$$$$$$

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
We will see lol, I know I need to replace my hubs because there already f'd up. What else are they bad on?

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
balljoints. but they look good, can't wait to see them on. what kind of lift are you runnin?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
...ffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 'n full chub. Thanks for bringing these to my attention. I don't think his front end wear is going to be anything insane. The best thing you can do is keep your front angles great, otherwise just the weight of the wheels will wear things faster, but having good angles helps the most. It also helps to not drive like a jackass. jcloud be sure when you do replace front end components go with MOOG stuff, or timken hub bearings. It's the best you can get since they really don't make heavy duty front end parts for lifted trucks. You're still on 35's so to be honest your setup will be just about as heavy as mine...It will not be bad. Just don't crank over 1.5" or drive like an a-hole. These 2 help the most. When I had the lift and 35's put on I did all new front end parts and they lasted me right @ 5 years.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
It took me 6 hours to catch up with this picture????? Shawing!