BMF rims on OBS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
When are they getting mounted?

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Me and my buddy are gonna start to install the cepek next Friday, the 12th. Were planning on doing most of the lift Sunday the 14th. The rims and tires are already balanced and ready to slap on. I got these rims for a steal price too. You would never guess how much I paid. I only payed $995 for these rims.My buddy at discount saved me probably at least $300. He gave me free lugnuts and free installation...so practically I payed for just the rims and tax. I don't think my front end parts will wear to fast, I just replaced all my balljoints last summer. And all the other front end parts are in good shape. But hell yeah there sexy. I put the new rims n tires in front of my tires n wheels that are on there right now and I pictured my truck with them on and it gave me a full chub! :hump:

Last edited:

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
I wonder what my gas mileage is gonna be like since i still have stock 3.42 in it. Right now I'm running 285/75/16 Dakota mud terrain(pretty much a 33inch tire). I don't think my new tires and rims weigh to much more than what I have on my truck right now. I think my mileage may go down 1-2mpg. Right now I average from 12-14mpg

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
I liquid wrench all my bolts today with the penetrating oil....God i cant waIT till i get my lift on and get these rims and tires bolted up!!! its gonna be a huge change from stock! To bad i wont have the double shock setup..thats the only down fall..oh ya and realift