Bluex's 78 GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
woot!!!! :D

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won't lie guys I'm anxious to get this going to. I'm going to install the rear stuff on my parts truck frame then clean an paint it all. I will then tear the truck down an install the front suspension currently under it on the "new" frame since I just rebuilt it last summer so this isn't going to be quick.

There have been a few issues with this order an as I worked through them yesterday with Porterbuilt we found out I was missing more parts than I thought I was. Its a long story, but I actually wasn't technically missing anything but some U bolts. The rest was an error on their end.

The last few weeks I honestly haven't been happy with my decision to go with their parts due to the long wait past what I was quoted, frustratingly low communication an then missing parts. I can say though that they stepped up, went above an beyond to fix the issues an I'm now a happy camper. The remainder of my parts should be in next week.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This should cure that pesky open diff I spoke of earlier...

You must be registered for see images attach

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Customer service is key. Looks like you found a rare company that actually cares about their business! Regardless of how long it takes you I am very excited to see this!

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone.