blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Quick question.. Is there a difference in length between stock arms and the KP component arms?? Trying to figure out what backspace ill need for my 22's.. I'm wondering if I can get away with a 22x8.5" wheel up front with a 5" bs and a 22x10 wheel out back with a 6.25" bs? My original plan was go do a 22x8.5 with a 5.5" bs and a 22x10 with a 7" bs.. Or should I go with a 22x9.5 wheel all around with a 6" bs..? Just wanna make sure ill clear my fenders with no issues but not have too much backspace where it looks weird

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would stay away from 9.5'[s up front if you can, I have done it in the past, and it really seem's to wear out Ball Joint's and wheel bearing's at least in my experience.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I would stay away from 9.5'[s up front if you can, I have done it in the past, and it really seem's to wear out Ball Joint's and wheel bearing's at least in my experience.

That makes sense, I think I read somewhere too that said that exact same thing..

Ill probably stick with 22x8.5's with either a 5.25 or a 5.5" bs and do 22x10's out back with somewhere between 6.25 and 7" of bs. I just am curious how much the KP arms would camber and such.. More backspace with a taller wheel would prob be better? Cuz my 20's up front have 5.25" of bs and will tuck but they're close.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Thanks, I wonder how my KP's will be camber wise.. I'm guessing the track width won't change much. Still waiting for a reply back from KP about track width.. They look pretty close to my stock arms though

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Been super busy at work lately but got a lot done on the truck. Plasma cutters make life alot easier! Got the truck laid out, just some small stuff left to do on the front then on to air management. Got my gas tank raised and plated up the notch for my driveshaft and what I cut to raise my tank is all plated as well. Put all new stainless break lines in and a new fuel tank cuz I discovered a small pin hole in mine. Will get better pics when I get the chance to take some.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach