blue bus solid axle adventure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
looks awesome man! bet your happy to be nearing the end of that project

Sent from my static android

92gmc4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great! how come you didnt use the diy4x4 hangers? and what did you do for cross oversteering?

silver98z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your rear setup is ORDesign shackle flip, zero rate and longer shackle right?

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
rear is wfo shackle flip. orginally had 6" shackle but went with a 5" and zero rates and 2" block. would like it a lil lower in rear or higher up front so its level but im not going to mess with it for now.

crossover is wfo pitman and steer arm and ruff stuff dom tube kit

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
daniel- i measured my yoke and between the 2 tabs that keep the caps in is around 3 3/16 width total is 3 1/2
cap dia is 1 1/16 or 1.0625

the blazer shaft cap fits in there perfect. idk what i was thining when i said it was bigger

Last edited:

silver98z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds to me like a 1310 joint on your pinion. Does the Blazer shaft fit? So you ended up with just about 7" of lift in the rear and 6" in the front? It looks great.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive got to swap the flat flange on the t case still and put a new u joint on the shaft because the one at yoke side lost a cap. seems like ti did. i may add a leaf to the front and see if it brings it up to level.

having a fard time finding shocks that arent too expensive