blue bus solid axle adventure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
there will be pictures swims. i need to get time to do it. possibly sunday. my square bolts arent long enough to use it and the 2" block so im going to be droping the 2" block till i swap the 14 bolt in and get u bolts for that.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
your brackets put the wheel just right with the 52" springs, i really need to get on gathering more parts for my swap

silver98z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have you a set of brackets already cut out, waiting to be welded, Adam. Haha.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah im very happy with it daniel. need to move the shackle flip hanger forward one hole set and put the 5" shackles on when i get them and install the zero rates i have sitting around. one of the threads in the draglink insert got messd up during welding so idk what to do about that now

92gmc4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
how come your running the leafs with the over load in them? just wondering:p, seen most ppl remove them.

silver98z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Which insert? Right or left hand threads? Find an old draglink end with good threads and take a grinder to give the old end edges like a tap. Run it down in there and see what happens.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats what i was told daniel still need to try it. its the left hand thread one

as for the overloads i have zero rates waiting to go in just no time yet. i had to cut the front for the tie rods to clear but it was temp untill i got the zero rates in.

if i can get the threads fixed in the draglink i can drive it after i swap the rear brake line and bleed em.