bilstien and zone shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok so i still havent gotten any shocks for my truck yet and im gonna start spending some money on some other things so might as well spend more and finally order some

now im thinking the blistien 5100 shocks in the front and maybe some zone ones in the rear

or should i just go with the zone shocks all the way around

ive seen a few that a few people really love the zone ones, but im thinking i want the nice 5100s up front and just some regular style ones in the back

opinions??

also wheres the best place and cheapest to order either one of those?

86454k30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would think you would want to run the same shocks front and rear. The best place I have found to buy Bilsteins is allshocks.com.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
x2, I would just use the Bilsteins front and rear...I've only found the 5100s for 4" of lift or more though, do they make them for 2-3" of lift?

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If i can get a good deal on 4 bilstiens then i will get those.

Anyone know the part numbers of the bilstien shocks i need front and rear?

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I havent even looked to see if they make them for lifted or not but I was told by a couple guys the Edlebrock shocks are pretty darn good for these trucks.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i do want the bilstiens, i have heard nothing but good out of anyone you talk to

ive seen few guys run different shocks front and rear and not have problems so thats not big of an issue

i have seen the bilstiens for the 0-3" lift truck but dont remember the part number so i can find them on other sites

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
You need to take a measurement from the mount to mount in the front when collapsed and extended and do the same for the rear then you can cross reference for bilstein shocks. That's what I did to replace mine